About The Organiser
Legal Broadband is a certified aggregator platform for legal service delivery, providing 360-degree solutions to individuals, corporates and lawyers.
The idea of a legal-tech integrated company came from the union of business interest with a sense of social commitment; a vision to revamp the legal services sector of our Country and accentuate the process of consulting a lawyer or getting a query promptly answered. The execution of the concept saw the integration of technology into the conventional system of seeking appointment and reaching out to lawyers.
About The Competition
Legal Broadband is organizing our National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
- All the law students pursuing undergraduate and post-graduation courses
- All the fresh law graduates who are working hard to find a place in Judiciary
- All the Law Graduates who are trying their best in the field of law-whether as Government pleader or in Private practice.
Commencement of Registration – 05/07/2021
Last date of Registration – 15/07/2021
Commencement of Competition – 16/07/2021
Last date of Submission – 31/07/2021
Declaration of Result – 15/08/2021
Winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 3000/- and E Certificate of Merit
1st Runner up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and E Certificate of Merit
2nd Runner up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000/- and E Certificate of Merit
All other Participants shall be issued E-Certificate of Participation.
- All projects or essays or notes submitted should be typed in font Arial with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified alignment.
- The headings/ sub-headings shall also be properly highlighted in Bold.
- The citations should be in the form of ENDNOTES and not footnotes
- Endnotes cited in the project should be typed in font Arial with font size 10, line spacing 1’; justified alignment.
- The word limit for submissions is 2000-15,000 words.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the Standard Legal Indian Citation.
- The projects/essays should be submitted online in a MS Word format document Share And Solve – Legal at email@example.com
- The project should be an original work of the author.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter (in the body of the email itself), indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address.
All the participants are required to register themselves on the URL, here. There is no fee required for registration or submission.
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 8146361101