DUE TO SOME REASON, WE ARE POSTPONING THIS EVENT TO JUNE.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCENCE
Share and Solve is a certified aggregator platform for legal service delivery, For a law student and a fresher law graduate and all those who are preparing for competition in the field of law, the Drafting of Mortgage Deed is Sum Total of all the procedural law. As a student of law, we are supposed to know the procedure of a criminal trial intervening proceeding, applications and short tricks to reach at the just conclusions. Similarly, another vast subject that requires special skills is the Civil Law. In order to provide insight into the practical Law, Share and Solve –Legal has taken up the initiative to invite applications for Mortgage Deed Writing Competition. The Competition is aimed at sensitizing the students about the application of law.
- All the law students pursuing undergraduate and post-graduation courses
- All the fresh law graduates who are working hard to find a place in Judiciary
- All the Law Graduates who are trying their best in the field of law-whether as Government pleader or in Private practice.
Commencement of Registration – 30/01/2021
Last date of registration – 15/02/2021
Commencement of competition – 16/02/2021
Last date of submission – 28/02/2021
Declaration of result – 10/03/2021
Winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 6000/- and E Certificate of Excellence
1st Runner up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 4000/- and E Certificate of Excellence
2nd Runner up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and E Certificate of Excellence
All other Participants shall be issued E Certificate of Participation.
- All projects or essays or notes submitted should be typed in font Arial with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified alignment.
- The headings/ sub-headings shall also be properly highlighted in Bold.
- The citations should be in the form of ENDNOTES and not footnotes
- Endnotes cited in the project should be typed in font Arial with font size 10, line spacing 1’; justified alignment.
- The word limit for submissions is 2000-15,000 words.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the Standard Legal Indian Citation.
- The projects/essays should be submitted online in a MS Word format document Share And Solve – Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The project should be an original work of the author.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter (in the body of the email itself), indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address.
The registration form
E MAIL: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91 81463-61101